Bury The Gods

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BtG is a clan based off the game Runescape, either you play regular runescape or a private server, you're welcome to join !

Welcome to BtG !

BtG Insanity
    BtG Insanity
    Admin

Welcome to BtG ! Empty Welcome to BtG !

Post  BtG Insanity Wed Jan 04, 2012 11:13 am

Glad to see you could drop by to see our forums !

BtG - Bury The Gods

Our Website, for now it's what we will use, until the person who started will get back from vacation.

BuryTheGods

Here is some questions asked us when we first started out...

Who created BtG?
    It was created by Lily (Hostility), while playing Silab Garza , a RuneScape Private server.

When was it first formed?
    In 2008, but it was only in the thought phases.

Why was it created?
    Well, we were sick and tired of, one straight clan, you want to pk? Go ahead. But no skilling. We hated that so much.
    So, we decided to make a well rounded clan. Do what you want !

Do you have a website?
    At the moment, no. But, don't call it quits cause of that, we have a member working on it.

Are there any events?
    Yes, in SilabGarza, we are collecting up out vote points of tickets, and will hold rare item give away's.

How many members do you have?
    To be honest, not many. But we hope to see that change.

Well, I like regular runescape, and, really don't trust private servers, can I host my own section of the clan from the Jagex version?
    Of course !
    There is a division's section, this section is for people who enjoy, the old school factor of RuneScape. But, be advised, it's not going to be easy to do this.

I play a different private server, only on silab every once in a while, can I host my own division in that server?
    Uhm, dude... Read the answer above this one...

~~~

JustInsane, Admin, SilabGarza Lead.

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 10:51 pm